Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So you are saying Morris is partly to blame?

January 12, 2023 05:07AM
oldschoolramfan

Maybe, just maybe McVay was going crazy this year because he had NO HELP. We could all watch on TV as McVay would bite his tongue and give DC Morris the death stare as the other team marched down the field on that soft zone. McVay "KNEW" his offense could only score so many points, so why are we giving up more just sitting in that defense. I bet McVay was having personnal breakdowns just watching it happen. He was probably thinking, just do something different, PLEASE!

I thought I noticed that "stare" as well oldschool. That soft coverage allowed teams keep the ball longer and took away extra possessions from an offense that NEEDED as many drives as it could get! Not sure what the O would have done with those extra drives but it sure couldn't have hurt.

The Charmin Shell that Morris runs is the most passive zone in the NFL. There is little to no attack in it. It's all read and react. Allow the catch and then tackle. Problem is, we are a very good tackling team and I think that reflects on Morris too.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's my 2 cents from the last couple days and McVay!

oldschoolramfan456January 11, 2023 05:21PM

I think we may need to prepare for life after McVay, oldschool…

Rams43197January 11, 2023 07:22PM

So you are saying Morris is partly to blame?

Ramsdude245January 12, 2023 05:07AM

Re: So you are saying Morris is partly to blame?

oldschoolramfan126January 12, 2023 05:48AM

Got ya!

Ramsdude114January 12, 2023 05:57AM

Re: Here's my 2 cents from the last couple days and McVay!

VANRAM130January 12, 2023 11:16AM