Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's my 2 cents from the last couple days and McVay!

January 11, 2023 05:21PM
I'm just giving a point of view that could be what is going on at Rams Park.

Here ya go......We all know McVay is anal, a perfectionist and simply wants to run the show with no stone being unturned. HE WANTS TO WIN!

With that in mind.....IMHO, he's staying as HC of the Rams.....But, will get himself some help to take some work of his plate.

Maybe, just maybe McVay was going crazy this year because he had NO HELP. We could all watch on TV as McVay would bite his tongue and give DC Morris the death stare as the other team marched down the field on that soft zone. McVay "KNEW" his offense could only score so many points, so why are we giving up more just sitting in that defense. I bet McVay was having personnal breakdowns just watching it happen. He was probably thinking, just do something different, PLEASE!

McVay is a faithful friend, but he probably will ask himself at times this year...Why? Why can't these coaches figure it out? I have had them on staff the last 3-4 years and they can't understand it? I can't do this all by myself....I need help.

Thus, he cuts them all loose....I'm sure a few were told they were still on the staff behind closed doors, but all the others were cut loose.

Why?

Because McVay knows he is staying in Los Angeles....He knows it's as good as it's EVER going to get in the NFL...He also knows it's time to re-think the coaching staff and get some "smarter, older and trustfull" coaches....If he wants to "lighten his load" and free up some time, the he needs to re-vamp his staff. McVay has that type of personality....HE WANTS TO WIN and will do what it takes to WIN. Gurley, Goff were tough decisions that needed to be made, why? TO WIN.

McVay just needs to clean house and get a fresh start with new ideas, new personalities and actually coaches that challenge him and his knowledge of the game. He wants THINKERS......Above all, he knows doing this will ALLOW HIM to free up some time throughout the year and season. HE LOVES FOOTBALL. He does not want to give it up....He's the 3rd highest paid HC in ALL SPORTS. He will be HC of the Rams, he's just looking for some help to lighten his load.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's my 2 cents from the last couple days and McVay!

oldschoolramfan456January 11, 2023 05:21PM

I think we may need to prepare for life after McVay, oldschool…

Rams43197January 11, 2023 07:22PM

So you are saying Morris is partly to blame?

Ramsdude246January 12, 2023 05:07AM

Re: So you are saying Morris is partly to blame?

oldschoolramfan126January 12, 2023 05:48AM

Got ya!

Ramsdude114January 12, 2023 05:57AM

Re: Here's my 2 cents from the last couple days and McVay!

VANRAM130January 12, 2023 11:16AM