Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1/2 time thoughts...

October 03, 2022 04:42PM
1 - I dunno what we can expect with the decimated offensive line. There WAS reasonable depth there but the number of injuries is nuts.
2 - HELLO... Allen Robinson on some quick slants might make some sense. I think he's still on the team, right?
3 - I'm sorry but B Wags has not been a difference maker this season. He looks slow and he's not taking away the short passes to the middle. He's not stuffing the run. He's not getting there on Blitzes often because teams know they have to quick-pass on the the Rams. I feared this was the case. I've posted this may be the case. The Seahawks knew when to let Russ and Wagner walk. Denver and the Rams are getting the "left overs" versions of these guys.
4 - I would rather take my chances tonight in regard to getting burned deep than to die by 1000 short passes. Let's tighten up the CBs and see what happens.
5 - Deebo is a beast. takes a ball that was 6" from being a pick 6 to the house. Had that been a good pass, it would have been a TD for the Rams.
6 - Anyone else think all of the injuries we are seeing with the Rams and across the NFL is a result of less practice, less contact, no starters playing in the preseason, etc.?
7 - If the niners score on the opening drive of the 2nd half... It's game over.
8 - I am far more disappointed in the D than the O under the circumstances.
9 - Our punter is Killing It tonight. Hecker Who?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

1/2 time thoughts...

PSJRam111October 03, 2022 04:42PM

Nice post.. good thoughts...

sstrams31October 03, 2022 04:50PM