Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Star Wars : Dedra Meero

November 03, 2022 01:27PM
or , at least thats what Star Wars ;Andoe should have been called as Dedra Meero is clearly the star the the show

I have to admire Disney for green lighting this show

A Star Wars show with no Jedi , no Lightsabers , no action pack X-Wing spice fighter scenes

This show is defiantly a slow burn , so I applaude Disney for going with it , we're 9 episodes in now , and only 2 of those episodes had anything that resembled a action scene

but that doesn't mean it's not thrilling , and intense , you find youself at the end of your seat the whole time , a white knuckle ride

I've said before , that the main character is quite boring , and he is , but he's also probably the most realalistic

great writing and acting

I hate using real life events to discribe a TV show , but I can only discribe the show as a side of the Empire we've never seen before

there are no cartoonish characters like Emperor Palpatine , this version is quite terrifying

I can only really compair it to Jews living or simply serviving , in Nazi Germany ,

this is a Star Wars unlike anything we've seen before

The Mandalorian , is still my favorite Star Wars show , but Star Wars : Andor is far superior , in every way

spoliers

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Star Wars : Dedra Meero

IowaRam149November 03, 2022 01:27PM

Spirited trailer

IowaRam89November 03, 2022 03:20PM

Disenchanted trailer

IowaRam154November 04, 2022 02:09PM

Re: Disenchanted trailer

MamaRAMa78November 04, 2022 05:22PM

I need all the heroes I can get

IowaRam79November 09, 2022 02:08PM