April 20, 2022 01:04PM
It started last week. I got a small packet in the mail. Inside was a card that said, "Love You, Love You, Love You"... in fact... there were 3 cards, all saying the same thing.

Two days after that I get another packet, 3 cards, this time saying only "Love, Love".

The next day I received yet another packet... 3 cards, all saying "Seeing your adorable smile is the absolute best part of my day".

I'm getting them every day. Another two packets today. Sometimes the message repeats but some are unique... but all expressing deep abiding love in me. laughing smiley

Of course I'm flattered.... or was anyway. I looked up the mailer today. IMGLOBAL.... they appear to be an insurance company. Now I know what you're thinking... it's just a junk mail ad for the insurance company BUT.... I prefer to think... someone who works for IMGLOVAL has a crush on me. In that vein I am doing my best to convince my wife that I have a secret admirer... it's not working. In fact, she's downright sarcastic when I bring it up. When I suggested my new insurance agent wants to sleep with me with me her only reply was: "will it lower our insurance rates?".

You're thinking of that commercial where the guys wife thinks he's talking to a secret lover, aren't you? But this ain't like that... I'm getting notes, not phone calls. They are not, however, hand written... they're printed... so that's discouraging. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm receiving love notes

JamesJM128April 20, 2022 01:04PM

Lucky you...

sstrams52April 21, 2022 04:42AM