Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lucky you...

April 21, 2022 04:42AM
I got my property appraisal letter yesterday.. property went up $34K in value since last year.. it went up $22K last year.. That increase in property value in the last year was nearly what we paid for the house 25 years ago.. Normally in this town property values go up maybe $1k a year, if at all.. So, to get tagged with that kind of property tax increase is devastating and should be illegal.. My property taxes went up $600 last year, will go up another $800 this year.. and, of course when property values go up, insurance goes sky high with it due to having to insure more value..

I have read many articles that big corporations are buying residential properties left and right, causing property values to sky rocket in an effort to get people out of their homes and force them to rent.. I thought it would take a little longer than 2 years, however..

I wanted to retire in two years, but now I won't be able to..

So, I didn't get love letters - I got one that said, "bend over and take it, punk"...

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm receiving love notes

JamesJM128April 20, 2022 01:04PM

Lucky you...

sstrams50April 21, 2022 04:42AM