Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Too hilarious not to share... also too embarrassing....

April 08, 2022 09:09AM
I take care of most of my sister's financial matters. She's never had a head for anything 'business'. She's a dancer, an instructor, and it's pretty much all she knows.

She's also very modest, shy unless her Italian temper flares... does not cuss... she's 70 years old. She knows nothing about computers... to include very little about email and texting. You have the picture, right?

So today I'm texting her about a financial move she's making because I have to fill in the forms for her and submit them. It's a withdrawal from an investment account into her savings account. So I need to know how much she wants to hold back for Federal and State taxes.... (which took a long time to explain to her). So this was my text -

" I need to know a % or amount that you want to hold back for taxes. Let me know".

This was the reply I got:

"What is your sexuality? Homosexual?"

Needless to say I was NOT expecting such a reply. I mean, that was out of character, and I mean WAY out of character. What in the living hell?

Some time went by... I wasn't sure how to reply to that..... when she sent a follow up reply.

"Jimmy, I don't know what's going on. My computer is writing down everything my TV is saying". She had somehow activated voice on her computer and the computer was transcribing what it heard into our text.... one of those daytime talk shows.

Now I shouldn't be telling that story BUT... how can I not? laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Too hilarious not to share... also too embarrassing....

JamesJM149April 08, 2022 09:09AM

Bahahahahahahaha...

sstrams60April 08, 2022 12:21PM

Glad you got a laugh....

JamesJM62April 08, 2022 12:35PM

great story nm

21Dog61April 08, 2022 03:06PM