Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I had a couple of neighborhood cats......

February 09, 2022 04:44AM
when I was a kid.. they just kinda showed up outta nowhere and I fed and watered them to keep them around because I just love animals.. eventually they would take off after a year or so..

One kitty cat stood out because he would come at when I sent the signal out.. I would scoop canned food into his bowl, then smack the spoon on the can to get the last bits of cat food off the spoon.. Didn't matter where the cat was - as soon as he heard me banging the spoon he'd come running around the corner to eat.. So, to an extent I actually had a trained cat.. smiling smiley

Unfortunately I've always been severely allergic to cats, so can't really have one.. we have 2-3 neighborhood cats that I leave water and sometimes a little food out for.. I'll see them sleeping in our courtyard, from time to time.. one of them has been named Hannibal.. solid black cat.. the most deadly cat you'll ever see.. he has ripped up the nose of many a dog in the neighborhood, including our largest male Beagle..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Batman, a cat story, no sad ending....

JamesJM127February 08, 2022 08:33PM

I had a couple of neighborhood cats......

sstrams52February 09, 2022 04:44AM