Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I haven't done green hair...

February 05, 2022 02:09PM
in quite a while - probably 2013, or so.. Just easier to NOT do colored hair lol..

I'm real picky about the shoes I wear onstage, as well.. I prefer white shoes so I can see my feet easier - helps with not tripping or falling off stage as I can see where my feet are.. they hafta be almost sole-less shoes.. Like wearing nothing at all.. I could never wear boots or high tops or anything with a thick sole.. that way I can run around a lot easier.. Its completely a mental thing with me - I just feel WEIRD onstage with anything other than extremely thin soles..

Gloves.. i can see how they would be cool and uncool for a drummer.. blister-wise I get it because I just started hitting tennis balls again and hafta wear a batter's glove on my right hand due to blisters and not wanting them.. I wore a fingerless right hand glove onstage for years after blowing my hands up with the exploding guitar trick.. I could still do it, but I prefer to have several rings and stuff on..

I couldn't imagine sitting down to play onstage.. granted I do it every day at the house, but I couldn't do it onstage - ya can't show off running around enough lol

this was for a summer show - managed to get the Jaws thing going...

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Last week it was the red socks, this week.. Attachments

sstrams138February 05, 2022 12:29PM

LOL...

JamesJM38February 05, 2022 12:58PM

I did green for a while.. Attachments

sstrams45February 05, 2022 01:04PM

Hey, ya caught me by surprise...

JamesJM38February 05, 2022 01:19PM