Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, all that, and more....

February 02, 2022 07:40AM
good post, Joe.

Bit ashamed to admit this.... but this Conference Championship, before and during, was not a 'pleasant' experience for me. I get ya... redemption, yeah, it needed to be that way, had to be that way... but at the same time...

Too much was on the line; almost like foolishly, stupidly, betting everything in your life on one game. A loss, (and yes, of course, I would have recovered) just seemed too devastating... against SF it would have meant utter failure... not just this year either.... almost like unconditional surrender to the Niners, for all time. The hill to redeem ourselves after losing to the Niners... 7 straight, failure to make the SB, SF making the SB, the possibility of SF winning another SB and IN SOFI!!!!!, well, that hill back after such a loss seemed unscalable, at least in one lifetime.

All that on the line, for me anyway, and to think we were 10pts down starting the 4th Qtr. How in the world can I, or YOU, or anyone ever overstate the glory of that victory?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RAMS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL....

JamesJM132January 30, 2022 06:27PM

I got caught up on the 49er / Ram rivalry that I sometimes forgot what was at stake.

JoeMad95February 02, 2022 07:24AM

Yeah, all that, and more....

JamesJM66February 02, 2022 07:40AM