Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yup, I can use another browser...

December 29, 2021 10:34PM
Firefox, Brave, Chrome...all work, perhaps the rest as well. See where I'm headed with this? laziness. laughing smiley
I belong to a Facebook group of thespians. In the late 60's I majored in the Dramatic Arts... (acting)... and those of us back then formed perhaps the highest knit group of people I've ever belonged too... excepting this board. I was drafted out of college, and acting.... by the time I got out of the Army I had lost track of my fellow thespians. It was only somewhat recently that one of those fellow actors located many of us and put together the Facebook group... I mention this to point out:

I posted that video for them... but with a few more details. laughing smiley As I mentioned, we were on our way home from a Rams game. We were in my friends van... our wives up front, driving. Oh lets make this short: I was 3 sheets into the wind when I was chosen for that video. laughing smiley My Facebook group got a kick out of it.... it's called 'over-acting'.... being a ham. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TV Show starring JamesJM

JamesJM159December 28, 2021 06:48PM

BTW... feel free to laugh your ass off at my expense. (nm)

JamesJM61December 28, 2021 06:51PM

Re: TV Show starring JamesJM

MamaRAMa97December 28, 2021 06:59PM

Awesome! That was easy, tho...

sstrams65December 29, 2021 09:47AM

I copy the URL and paste to Chrome

Atlantic Ram80December 29, 2021 09:16PM

Yup, I can use another browser...

JamesJM166December 29, 2021 10:34PM