Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TV Show starring JamesJM

December 28, 2021 06:48PM
Ever receive a surprise so shocking it damn near knocks your socks off? Just got one. I received an email from a friend, with an attachment. A video.

Back in the 70’s my wife and I and another couple went to a Rams game. Sorry, this ain’t about the Rams. On the way home we stopped and went on the Universal City Studio’s tour. I’m sure many of you have been there as well. Well, back in those days… and maybe they still do today…

They had an attraction that showed the audience how they film TV Shows, and Movies. They choose people from the audience for the various roles… film, then show the completed project to the audience. I was chosen. Prime role as well, but I’m not going to tell you.. you have to guess who I am. Remember - this was the 70’s, so I was stunningly good looking. The TV Show they mimic'd was that old show "Emergency"... remember it? If you do you're very old.

I had completely forgotten about the experience and today my friend sends me the video. I’m sure you can imagine the look on my face when I hit play. Oh man did I ham it up. Oh, and I use Safari and it doesn't play videos on this site anymore so I won't know if this shows up unless you tell me.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TV Show starring JamesJM

JamesJM159December 28, 2021 06:48PM

BTW... feel free to laugh your ass off at my expense. (nm)

JamesJM61December 28, 2021 06:51PM

Re: TV Show starring JamesJM

MamaRAMa97December 28, 2021 06:59PM

Awesome! That was easy, tho...

sstrams65December 29, 2021 09:47AM

I copy the URL and paste to Chrome

Atlantic Ram80December 29, 2021 09:16PM

Yup, I can use another browser...

JamesJM167December 29, 2021 10:34PM