Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Taking a deeeeeep breath, eye balling the liquor cabinet. SST, I feel ya again!

August 11, 2021 05:47AM
Called the Orthopedic Doc. NO problem. Set up an Appt with P.A. to simply see (If anything) what is going on. Appt set. NO problem. THEN I hear..... Oh, Mr Stroud, contact your Primary for a referral. I called my Primary and talked to SIX people to START the referral process. SIX people?? No chance there to have that referral turn into a "What referral???" when I call to ask about it. I LOVE my Primary Doc but the system he works under if a EFFING, ABSOLUTE P.I.T.A.!!!!

I REALLY REALLY feel bad for people who have an issue where time is of the essence. My lower back is just a dull ache that won't kill me. But I hope I never have an issue where something critical is degenerating.

Yes, it was 1974 or 75 but I still remember going to my Pediatrician and him telling my Mom to take me to a certain ENT Doc. We went straight there from my Doc and my Mom told them..... "Dr Frame sent us over here". We were in and out of there in 30 minutes.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Taking a deeeeeep breath, eye balling the liquor cabinet. SST, I feel ya again!

Ramgator127August 11, 2021 05:47AM

Yeah, those days are long over..

sstrams87August 11, 2021 06:41AM

I also remember what my issue was.

Ramgator58August 11, 2021 07:02AM

Insurance companies actually love you

waterfield63August 11, 2021 08:15AM