Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That is even weirder'er

May 20, 2021 07:10AM
sstrams
Cuz since the 50's, or whenever, the government and the military pretty much have claimed here were absolutely no UFOs and everyone was seeing things like weather balloons or Project Mogul or whatever.. I'm sure many people mistook Stealth fighters/bombers as UFOs since their shape was completely foreign to most people during the testing phases.. and, I always kind of thought the military invented the UFO stories as an explanation for testing new technologies - then in public, ridiculed everyone for actually believing in them...

But, after 70 plus years of claiming everyone was nuts for seeing/believing in UFOS, all of a sudden THEY:RE bringing up videos and evidence of UFOs? Believe me, I believe in the possibility of life on other planets WAY more than I believe the governments on THIS planet are telling the truth - about anything..

Always been fascinated with the subject.. Did something crash in Roswell? Who knows, but a lot of advances in computers and other technologies sure seemed to have taken off, afterward..

Why are these videos being released? What's the purpose?

When I was a kid I was very trusting and pretty much most of my life I have been pretty trusting. But now looking back across our history... and really most of human history... it seems that power/money/greed is the underlying denominator... I hope that's not too political for this board. It has little to do with politics.

Anyway, my now more cynical self is starting to question more of what the government says and the motives behind it.

I was watching a movie a few months ago about aliens (I want to believe there are aliens visiting but I can't) and one of the conspiracy guys on there was saying how the government will use the fear of alien invasion to warrant military spending. That is just about as far fetched as anything I have heard but even crazier stuff has happened. It is also apparent that some people will believe anything. They will not only believe it, they will dismiss all facts contrary to, and they will defend their views vehemently and forcefully. Kind of like me when others were saying Tavon was a waste of roster space and I was like no no no he has a role...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

renewed UFO info couldn't be happening at a worse time...

JamesJM243May 19, 2021 11:33AM

The latest vid doesn't do a whole lot for me..

sstrams153May 19, 2021 11:53AM

Well, your caution is perfectly understandable...

JamesJM118May 19, 2021 12:03PM

Its just weird..

sstrams115May 19, 2021 12:17PM

Life elsewhere in the universe....

JamesJM97May 19, 2021 12:26PM

Well, they may NOT wanna be found..

sstrams84May 19, 2021 12:54PM

I don't think they have much to worry about....

JamesJM96May 19, 2021 01:10PM

That is even weirder'er

Atlantic Ram88May 20, 2021 07:10AM

I was thrilled when we drafted Tavon..

sstrams80May 20, 2021 07:54AM

To be honest I'm not sure

Atlantic Ram86May 20, 2021 05:15PM

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

SeattleRam124May 19, 2021 12:22PM

True, as far as eyewitness accounts...

JamesJM129May 19, 2021 12:31PM

Re: True, as far as eyewitness accounts...

SeattleRam87May 19, 2021 04:45PM

UFO does not necessarily mean aliens

ferragamo79114May 20, 2021 07:08AM