Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So, on the other board I asked..

December 27, 2020 06:51AM
what Rams stuff did you get for Christmas, so I'll ask on this board: Other than Rams stuff for Christmas, did you get or give anything cool?

I got a dealio called a Cricut Maker - I'm not 100% sure of what it does other than will print your graphics on vinyl or leather or even wood, and then cut out the design.. I've been so into customized things lately, this is right up my alley.. I even have an entire line of scuba shirts/stickers designed and this will allow me to start making those..

I FINALLY got a Rock'em Sock'em Robots! But its much cheesier than the game I never gt as a kid, but still cool..

Various t-shirts, shark teeth bracelets, personalized calendar and mouse pad with the dogs on them both, Another Jaws game and a Jaws - sort of - "Welcome to Amity" type collection.. newspaper that talks about the attacks and stuff, stickers, beach closed signs and stuff..

I gave some cool stuff, but the coolest was a video I commissioned Kate Flannery to make for my wife.. Kate Flannery played "Meredith" - the wild red-headed girl on the show The Office.. Its about a minute and a half long and is sort of a "pep talk" type piece - covid and idiots (not me) in her life making bad decisions have been weighing on her..

So, Meredith is her favorite character, but she's not a huge fan of The Office - but knows all of Meredith's main moments.. but I thought Meredith's "F 'em" moon the camera, raunchy attitude was the perfect match and she didn't disappoint.. Gives my wife a Dundee award, but picks up a cheap bottle of booze first accidentally.. At the end she even moves the camera to a grand piano, says, "Steve would want me to do this" and she plays the Office theme song on piano while signing something like "you're awesome Angela" in it.. then she says, "Have a good one! That's what she said!" and ends the clip... all while wearing a Dunder Mifflin T-shirt..

I loaded it onto one of my websites and had it bookmarked on the smart TV, so I could just pull it up at the end of gift opening.. Took my wife a minute to realize Kate was talking to her lol

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 06:51AM by sstrams.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So, on the other board I asked..

sstrams173December 27, 2020 06:51AM

Re: So, on the other board I asked..

MamaRAMa119December 27, 2020 07:40AM

That's pretty cool, Mama..

sstrams228December 27, 2020 08:08AM

Tommy Bahama Rams' shirt

waterfield150December 27, 2020 04:12PM

I got a Grogu bobblehead!

BlueRidgeHorns143December 27, 2020 04:35PM

Go Blue