June 02, 2020 05:08PM
got an email from a friend today that is so hilarious I damn near fell out of my chair. It's about feline's.... BUT, very bad language.. .can't post it. laughing smiley

Yes, females of most, maybe all, species that live in 'family units' are the true 'hunters'. I didn't think that would apply to house cats BECAUSE... their game is small... so male AND female have to fend for themselves... BUT... and at least in the case of my two cats... the female is the assassin and the male is lazy more than willing to allow people to do all the work for him. laughing smiley

Our tame outdoor cat, (at this time), is "Batman"... solid black... born wild but came to like us and tamed down. Batman WILL NOT come in the house, even when my grandkids try to force him. Want's no part of it. AND... prefers to get his own food.... yes, we always have food available to him BUT.. Batman will ONLY eat our food if his hunt goes badly. We have gone as long as a month without seeing him... and felt sure he had met his demise, only to have him return... healthy, happy, and as friendly as ever. He does not get on well with the 'indoor cats'. laughing smiley I think he considers them big sissies.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cats... as indoor pets....

JamesJM131June 02, 2020 01:07PM

Which just goes to prove..

sstrams51June 02, 2020 01:59PM

Wish to heck I could post a video...

JamesJM96June 02, 2020 05:08PM