Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How many hairstyles have you worn in your life?

May 12, 2020 06:36PM
I have worn 4.... with the occasional 'brief' experiment... for example, I was never a 'flat top' guy but I did have a flat top several times... it was never, however, my go-to hairstyle.

I can't even explain my first.... it was parted on the side with kind of a 'wave' in front. I wore my hair this way until High School.. WITH the occasional flat top.

From High School until somewhat recently I wore my hair straight back.

Perhaps 10 years ago or so when my hair began to thin considerably I couldn't don the 'straight back' do.... it wouldn't hold. THUS... today...

I'm back to parting my hair, on the left, and then across... similar to my FIRST hairdo but without the frontal 'wave'. I can't form a wave these days. laughing smiley

Ok, so Mama... I'm not going to leave you out of this. Women change hairdo's a LOT.... many of them do, but NOT all. How many "do's" have you gone thru?

Oh, and Steve... you seem to have been quite consistent.. parted in the middle and long... since when? Birth? laughing smiley

I've always hated my hair... thin, like baby hair... couldn't adopt 99% of the 'fad' type do's. I was always greatly envious of those who could dive into water and come out with soaking wet hair but STILL you couldn't see their scalp. Not me... wet you couldn't tell I had hair. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How many hairstyles have you worn in your life?

JamesJM222May 12, 2020 06:36PM

Re: How many hairstyles have you worn in your life?

SeattleRam118May 12, 2020 07:09PM

I think men are more like that...

JamesJM106May 12, 2020 07:13PM

Well, the changes I've endured..

sstrams103May 13, 2020 04:32AM