Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks 21..

April 19, 2020 05:29AM
If its the same book, I actually read Helter Skelter (am I only guy who thinks he should have spelled that "Healter Skelter" like Susan Atkins did?) in the 3rd grade.. great read back then..

But you know what really irks me? Is that Bugliosi somehow made a jury (and the world) believe these murders were done solely to incite a race war - Helter Skelter, as he put it, so Manson and the Family could rule the world..

There is an amazing documentary (was on the Reelz Newtowrk) and I have it DVR'd where they completely shred the Helter Skelter theory and explain how and why the murders actually took place.. You gotta see that one.. I'l try to find the name.. I've read a lot of interviews with Manson Family members who said the Helter Skelter race war thing was garbage and it was just a combo of revenge, drug deals, and trying to pin it on the Black Panthers.. Interesting stuff..

OJ-wise, I think the BIGGEST mistake they made was in jury selection.. I think Clark was insistent on having as many women as possible, but in doing so, kind of selected jurors that would never convict Simpson of anything.. my opinion, of course..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

Image error
File not found.
open image URL

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Rampage2K-205April 18, 2020 03:54PM

I liked the ending..

sstrams64April 18, 2020 04:32PM

yeah I was disappointed as a huge QT fan

ferragamo7963April 18, 2020 05:41PM

if the Manson story interests you.....

21Dog80April 19, 2020 05:07AM