Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Mandalorian Ep. 6... you have 2 minutes... and counting..

December 14, 2019 09:26PM
Well, not really... I haven't started the clock yet.... first I have to explain: And by the way... no spoilers.

Not sure why I'm good at this but I am - perhaps others are as well - I think I'd accept any challenge however... "Spotting".. that what I call it, because I'm not very creative. What I mean is... I can recognize almost any actor I've ever seen before, and instantly..... visually. Where I saw them? Most of the time instantly, or nearly so, but occasionally it takes me some time. I recall only twice in my entire life when I failed... and even then I'll figure those two out eventually.

So Episode 6 of The Mandalorian begins and right away I recognize an actor... but not sure where I had seen him before. When this happens it can torment me... and if I haven't resolved the mystery in 30 seconds I have to pause the film until I come up with the answer. In this case... it took longer than 30 seconds, so I paused The Mandalorian.

Ok, we're about to go on the clock... I solved it 15 seconds after I paused the Mandalorian... so 45 seconds total.... but i'm generous, I'm going to give you 2 minutes.

Obviously you can easily cheat... so we're on the honor system.

One more thing before we begin... no doubt this actor has been in MANY films, (I'm not sure)... I only know him from 1. SO... if you've seen him in another role, or many other roles, I have to count that... but if you came up with the one I knew him from... you're good.

Ready? The clock starts right after you read this question - the answer will follow below...

the old heavy set man at the very beginning... long gray hair... characters name is Ranzar Malk... where have you seen him before?

The clock is ticking.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Usually the way I solve this is to visualize their facial expressions from the 'previous' film.... sometime a couple of words of dialog... In this case... and as I said, took me about 45 seconds.

Ranzar Malk - the desk clerk in the motel from the movie "Memento". Did ya get it? If so, I'm impressed.. if you cheated, you'll pay in hell. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Mandalorian Ep. 6... you have 2 minutes... and counting..

JamesJM97December 14, 2019 09:26PM

I had cheated before you even asked..................lol

IowaRam49December 15, 2019 09:00AM