Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Handymen... use them?

November 18, 2019 12:10PM
If not... get with it... they're the best. Well, maybe not all of them... but you can 'research' that easily.

My home is getting a bit old and things are going wrong... all the time. I began by using HomeDepot, (if I couldn't do it myself), but WOW... it costs a fortune.

I was complaining about the cost of HomeDepot, and Lowes, all of them... to a friend who told me about a local handyman. I contacted this handyman and he replaced some doors for me, and since that time... he's my goto guy, I NEVER use Lowes, or HomeDepot, or any of the rest these days.... and here's the deal:

I'm talking a HUGE savings, and that INCLUDES the cost of whatever it is you are buying. They have 'places' to get stuff... and I mean top of the line stuff.

Example... first time I used this guy I was replacing some outdoor french doors... HomeDepot, and Lowes, and some others, quoted me around $3,500 installed. My handyman? $1,500... and it was the same doors sold at HomeDepot.

So just note: If you haven't looked into a local Handyman... do it. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Handymen... use them?

JamesJM148November 18, 2019 12:10PM

I AM my local handyman.. lol

sstrams56November 18, 2019 02:39PM

been using a local guy for years

21Dog126November 18, 2019 03:11PM

LOLOL Everytime I fix something around here, I bring this guy up to my Wife.. Attachments

Ramgator67November 18, 2019 04:37PM