September 11, 2019 04:08AM
I bought it strictly to load videos onto while on vacation.. that way I could back up videos in case the camera flooded, plus get to see them on a larger screen than the gopro.. So, I did an update on the OS and, for some STUPID reason, iPad did away with playing mp4's.. meaning my iPad had just become a paperweight because I could no longer load them or play them on iPad..

So, a few months ago I ordered a gizmo that you apply to whatever part of you is hurting and you run it with your phone - or iPad.. So, I started using the iPad cuz I don't own a phone..

Then, 2 days ago, my work place bought 5 Oculus Quest VR headsets - we currently use the Samsung Odyssey, but decided to expand.. Well, you NEED a cellphone to pair the Oculus headsets and controllers.. luckily you could also do it with iPad.. So, iPad to the rescue again as I was able to fire up the Oculus accounts and pair the hardware..

Was also able to hook up a USB camera with theiPad to keep an eye on our dogs

iPad also has GPS and a camera/video and a few other things that you would normally get with a cell phone, but since I don't have a cell phone, the iPad comes in handy.. But, these are all things you already have with a cell phone, so I can see why an iPad would be essentially worthless..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

iPhone is losing the battle, IMHO...

JamesJM157September 10, 2019 05:04PM

I had to get a new phone

IowaRam171September 10, 2019 05:41PM

I've owned 3 iPads...

JamesJM94September 10, 2019 06:00PM

I think with us

IowaRam99September 10, 2019 06:34PM

I haven’t purchased fro a store

JamesJM83September 10, 2019 08:22PM

I've actually been using my iPad more these days..

sstrams93September 11, 2019 04:08AM

Had both

ferragamo7978September 12, 2019 08:53AM

I think once your invested in one or the other...

JamesJM64September 13, 2019 08:26AM