Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not quite sure what you're saying

July 22, 2019 02:07PM
Are you just talking about the projects Kevin Feige announced the other day at Comic con ?

0% they will happen ?

I'm confused , confused smiley

That was just a simple 2 year plan

Now it might be a little confusing , of all those titles he announced , only like half are actual theatrical movies

where the other half will be limited TV series that will be on the new Disney + streaming channel

but they will all be part of the MCU

The films will be ......

Black Widow - May 1, 2020
Eternals - November 6, 2020
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings - February 21, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 7, 2021
Thor: Love and Thunder - November 5, 2021

the Disney + TV shows will consist of 6-8 episodes per series , and each series will just as big a part of the MCU as the films will be

Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Fall 2020
WandaVision - Spring 2021
Loki - Spring 2021
Hawkeye - Fall 2021

now why I say these TV shows will be just as important as the films

The WandaVision TV show will lead right into the new Dr Strange movie

The Loki TV show , if you watched the movie Avengers Endgame , Loki steals the Tesseract and disappears , well , the Loki TV show will show what Loki did /does after he disappeared

The Hawkeye TV show will introduce us to Kate Bishop , who will become the new Hawkeye and a member of the new Avengers

Reason why I mention all of this , yes , I agree all good things will come to a end

but..................

There were 3 Marvel films this year

Captain Marvel grossed 1.3 Billion Dollars

Avengers End Game just surpassed Avatar as the high grossing film of all time with 2.9 Billion Dollars

Spider-man Far from Home will probably surpass the 1 Billion Dollar make this coming weekend

so just the three Marvel films this year alone will gross over 5.5 Billion Dollars

thats more money then most all other studios will gross for the entire year

all good thing things will come to a end , ............but not today , and probably not tomorrow

my one concern is though , when does Marvel become to much for the average movie goer

people like me who watch these films multiple times will be in heaven , but what about the general audience , as before all the films were tied together , but now you're going to have to watch the TV shows as well to know whats going on

like I said above , if you want to know whats going on at the start of the new Dr Strange movie you'll have to have watched the WandaVision TV show first

Marvel and Kevin Feige have stuff planed out for the next 5 years , but Kevin Feige has also said many times that these plans are always in a state of flux

Marvel has dozens and dozens of projects in one state of development or another , many of which will never actually see the screen , or will have changed by the time it does

we're in a whole other era now , with all these streaming services coming on line now and with the popularity of shows on Netflix and HBO

Times have changed , Marvel and Kevin Feige are just one step ahead of everyone else combining both Film and modern TV streaming together

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Marvel Phase 4 Attachments

IowaRam107July 21, 2019 02:49PM

I find this a bit hard to swallow...

JamesJM58July 21, 2019 05:50PM

Not quite sure what you're saying

IowaRam53July 22, 2019 02:07PM

Marvel Comic Con 2019 - Phase 4 BREAKDOWN

IowaRam62July 22, 2019 02:08PM

No, not saying that.. I wasn't clear...

JamesJM79July 22, 2019 02:38PM

If you're talking just movies in general