Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

REALLY cool experience at work yesterday!!!

September 25, 2020 03:30PM
I am assigned to the Crash trucks at Cecil Field. Yesterday, Trump had a convention at Cecil. 3-4 days prior, I got to witness the preparations. INSANE what goes on! Yesterday, I was assigned to a Chief with JFRD because I had a Cecil Badge and he didn't. The bummer was, he was not going to be close to the POTUS when he was here BUT.........We got to see the Ops Center of the Secret Service and White House Staff. Some of the Secret Service guys were REALLY cool. But most have a stone cold stare and are ALL business....I can understand why.

Yesterday morning, I got to see, up close, the Presidential Limo, that was delivered the day before on a C-17. I met the lady who takes care of and drives it....ALLLLLLL of you will be thrilled to know, SHE GOT MY HUMOR when I asked if it was the same Limo that took Buckwheat away when he was shot (You SNL fans BETTER get that one!)

I saw the Pres when he exited the plane but he was about 300-400 yards from us. Air Force One is a BEAUTIFUL bird ! The previous few days made me understand what an undertaking National Security is.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

REALLY cool experience at work yesterday!!!

Ramgator182September 25, 2020 03:30PM

Awesome, man..

sstrams107September 26, 2020 04:12AM

quite the experience nm

21Dog178September 26, 2020 05:27AM

You bet, congrats...

JamesJM130September 26, 2020 02:38PM