Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Canada Bear kills woman... a Black Bear...

August 25, 2020 07:42PM
Every single one of you know the most dangerous creature on earth... the 'Mosquito". Doesn't really 'work' however, does it? Not one of you are actually afraid of a mosquito. But they ARE the most dangerous. laughing smiley

So I got to thinking.. what critter would I LEAST like to face in one and one combat.. with this criteria... you're going to lose. In a way asking which animal will kill you with the most pain involved?

Now scientists will tell you it's that jelly fish in Australia, or perhaps the stone fish... but ehh... maybe. That's a sting.. and I don't discount the level of 'pain' but still... worst way to die? Nah.

Same with all snakes. Scorpions. Anything 'poisonous'... painful, perhaps the most.. BUT... I think there is worse.

Loving this topic, aren't you? Me too.

Being crushed by an Elephant. I think this is up there.. because they aren't going to have perfect aim and nail you instantly..you're going to suffer, most likely.

A Hippo... worse than an elephant because it won't be instant, or even close to instant... well, it could be but not likely.

A Shark, (for Steve)... veery, very, very painful.. not the bite... the 'salt' going into the wounds. YIKES.

A Lion, (or tiger, leopard, cheetah, take your pick). They suffocate you... you have time to know you're toast.

the worst, however, and IMHO, the Hyena. First he, or she, chews off your balls... unless you're female, in which case he goes for your balls - discovers you have none - gets pissed - decides to prolong death even further.

Can't just abandon the topic without asking - "Easiest death by animal"?

And again, ignoring the mosquito.

My choice - had to think about this: A Horse. NOT because it wouldn't be painful but rather - no matter how painful it was you could NOT help thinking, "A horse?? Are you kidding me"?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Canada Bear kills woman... a Black Bear...

JamesJM272August 25, 2020 07:42PM

Which reminds me.. the most painful thing of my life...

JamesJM128August 25, 2020 08:19PM

sounds like s scene from Gunsmoke nm

21Dog103August 26, 2020 05:25AM

did they give you a belt to bite on

ferragamo79115August 26, 2020 02:19PM

I have heard...

sstrams117August 26, 2020 03:32AM

delete

ferragamo79110August 28, 2020 04:04PM

Re: Canada Bear kills woman... a Black Bear...

NorCalRamFan110August 28, 2020 10:42AM