Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: We got a suite....

February 27, 2024 10:40AM
We used to go once a year when our grandkids were down for a visit. My oldest now is studying at UCONN and my granddaughter is busy figuring where she want to go to college.

My English neighbor across the street had a daughter who considers herself a D Land expert. Knows all the nooks and crannies and especially the bars that serve the finest gin. Even though she and her husband live out in Joshua Tree then end up going to Disney Land at least 5-10 times a year. They have some kind of special pass as her husband travels with rock bands and repairs and tunes guitars throughout the world. She echos your thoughts that they really have some good
restaurants there now-just have to know which ones and where to find them.

I've never been inside the Disney Hotel. In fact last time I was at the Park was about 7 yrs ago. Barb had been released from an ortho surgery on her ankle and was in a wheel chair. We got there at 6: am and left right after the late night parade. All I remember is that after spending the entire time pushing Barb around the park when we finally got in the car it was after midnight and before we left the parking lot everyone was asleep except the driver-me !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Waterfield.... I have a Blue and Yellow tent.....

JamesJM71February 27, 2024 08:56AM

Re: Waterfield.... I have a Blue and Yellow tent.....

waterfield19February 27, 2024 09:56AM

We got a suite....

JamesJM42February 27, 2024 10:21AM

Re: We got a suite....

waterfield19February 27, 2024 10:40AM