Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We got a suite....

February 27, 2024 10:21AM
3 families.... originally only one family got the dance competition discount before they sold out. Without the discount on two of the rooms the difference between 3 rooms or one suite was not all that much... so we chose the suite. No idea which tower yet but since it was the last one available so I'm sure it won't be in one of the two preferred towers.

So you're off the hook..... unless, of course, you'd like to BBQ us some shrimp and share that bottle of scotch you've been hoarding. laughing smiley

It's rather strange, Waterfield.... as you know I'm not a city person. Just can't get comfortable in a city, even a small city... BUT... I've been going to Disneyland since the year it opened. First visited two weeks after the grand opening. Since then the only years I've missed visiting were those years I was in the Army overseas. Hence:

I actually do feel 'somewhat' comfortable at Disneyland. At least one day during our visit I'll skip the parks and just hang out at the hotel... mostly in my room. I've made good friends with several maids. laughing smiley

Been lately? The food is GREATLY improved. The new Star Wars Land has some 'new' food items that are actually VERY good. Not sure what they're called... kind of like a burrito but not a burrito. They also serve hard liquor in Star Wars Land but.... not in my budget. The suite is cheaper. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Waterfield.... I have a Blue and Yellow tent.....

JamesJM71February 27, 2024 08:56AM

Re: Waterfield.... I have a Blue and Yellow tent.....

waterfield19February 27, 2024 09:56AM

We got a suite....

JamesJM42February 27, 2024 10:21AM

Re: We got a suite....

waterfield20February 27, 2024 10:40AM