Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Chosen Season 4 Streaming update

February 04, 2024 02:51PM
JamesJM
Actually I've seen very few of these interviews, behind the scenes shorts, etc. Incredible how many there are. I don't know how they have time to film the show. laughing smiley I shy from these for feat of a 'spoiler' sneaking in.

Not sure when the free streaming of season 4 will begin.... I believe after ALL episodes have completed their two week theatrical releases so maybe.... ummmm, a month and half from now?

Posters of season 4 show a theatrical release date of 2-2-24 so it's only been out in theaters for a couple of days, not a couple of weeks.

The Chosen Season 4 Streaming Update

In a recent response on X (formerly Twitter), The Chosen's official page posted that Season 4 of the series "will stream after the theater release:"

"We will stream after the theater release. Stay tuned for more information."

No specific dates were mentioned, though as The Chosen mentioned on X that "[They'll] announce streaming dates sometime after the theaters release."

Given the series' unorthodox release strategy for Season 4, not everyone is pleased with the theatrical release. One X user replied to the announcement, "Putting it in theaters was dumb."

The Chosen's official page assures them that they are "keeping [their] promise to keep the show free forever:"

"We are, as always, keeping our promise to keep the show free forever. But as we're the only show in history to be free (without requiring subscription fees or ads), no one should have a problem with people paying for the opportunity to see it a little earlier than the free option."

The official Angel Studios streaming service is completely free of charge, but it does enact a Pay It Forward method for those who have the means to donate to the website.

When Will The Chosen Season 4 Begin Streaming?
As the official X account mentioned, the streaming release dates won't be announced until after the season completes its run in theaters.

This means that The Chosen's streaming release will not be announced until March.

While the announcement is not coming until after the series completes its theatrical run, that does not mean the release date will take too long afterward.

Angel Studios is looking for excited fans to go watch Season 4 in theaters, but there will most likely not be a long wait until it is available on streaming.

Unless something spectacular were to happen at the box office, like 2023's Sound of Freedom, The Chosen will soon be streaming.

Considering the strategy of giving fans two weeks to head to theaters to watch a batch of Season 4 episodes, all of The Chosen Season 4 should be available to stream midway through March.

The most likely streaming release date for The Chosen Season 4 (on Angel Studios' website) is Friday, March 14.

Episodes 1-3 of The Chosen Season 4 are now playing in theaters, check the links below for more information:

[thedirect.com]

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mama - Jimmy as must watch on Prime if you have

ferragamo79139February 03, 2024 09:39AM

Haven't seen that one....

JamesJM59February 03, 2024 10:19AM

The Chosen Season 4 Streaming update

MamaRAMa46February 04, 2024 02:51PM

Re: The Chosen Season 4 Streaming update

JamesJM50February 04, 2024 09:01PM

Re: The Chosen Season 4 Streaming update

MamaRAMa54February 05, 2024 04:17AM

Re: Mama - Jimmy as must watch on Prime if you have

MamaRAMa87February 03, 2024 07:55PM

Re: Mama - Jimmy as must watch on Prime if you have

MamaRAMa57February 04, 2024 09:21AM

I'm thinking that things may speed up....

JamesJM49February 04, 2024 11:14AM

We contributed

ferragamo7946February 04, 2024 02:07PM

Haven't respnded Mama as I haven't finished 2nd episode yet

ferragamo7943February 07, 2024 09:16AM

Re: Haven't respnded Mama as I haven't finished 2nd episode yet

MamaRAMa48February 07, 2024 09:32AM