Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Small towns....

January 18, 2024 07:36PM
I've mentioned this so many times on this board... for good reason... NONE of you live in a town anywhere near as small as mine. But what is interesting is:

My town... at 800 citizens, isn't nearly the smallest in my area. There is a town called Helm near me. I have to guess..... 50 people? No... no chance.... 20, at most. And YET... probably had the 3 prettiest girls in our High School. ( Helm students came to my high school... 20 mile drive). And NO, they were not sisters, not even related...they were just... "PRETTY".

Cantua.... population a LOT more than Helm... probably 200! And again... 3, 4, 5? prettiest girls in our High School. Gorgeous!

I saw one of the girls from Cantua today at Walmart... at the gas pumps. She was older than me... 2, 3 years? In other words... I had NO CHANCE. But she knows me well....a few years ago I got up the courage to tell her, "You are the prettiest girl to come out of High School... then, and now". And.... she is. Italian, of course. laughing smiley

The furthest any student from my High School traveled to school was 30 miles..... BUT.... that was Roger, and he had no sister..... but to this day I have to wonder - if he would have had a sister.... WOW.... the world would have stopped. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Small towns....

JamesJM119January 18, 2024 07:36PM

I got one

ScRAM44January 19, 2024 02:30AM

So, you're saying Roger is good looking.....?

sstrams67January 19, 2024 02:54AM

When I was in the USAF, in Blytheville, Arkansas....

Ramgator48January 19, 2024 08:29AM

no hotties in Three Rocks? nm

21Dog32January 19, 2024 05:03AM