Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I never realized Lamar Lundy was in the original Lost In Space Pilot episode

December 04, 2023 01:22PM
it was their original , unaired pilot episode

don't think I've ever seen an entire episode of Lost In Space, I've watched bits here and bits there , but never a whole episode

when the show originally aired , was a little before my time , then in the 70's , it was never in rerun in any of my local channels , so back then , I couldn't have watched it , even if I wanted to , although , it's probably something I would have watched as a kid

and then later on , just never got around to it , well , until yesterday , don't know what triggered it , but decided to watch the first episode , you know , start from the beginning kinda thing.....................lol

I didn't even know there was a unaired pilot episode , but thats the one I watched , no Dr Smith , no Robbie the Robot , so I was like , so when do they show up

but yesterday , after I watched the pilot episode , and the credits were rolling , wasn't paying attention , then out of the corner of my eye , I thought I saw Lamar Lundys name

so I had to check , and yep , Lamar Lundy was the giant cyclops dude

well , I'll be darn

another one of those things about the Fearsome Foursome , I didn't know I didn't know

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I never realized Lamar Lundy was in the original Lost In Space Pilot episode

IowaRam121December 04, 2023 01:22PM

I use to watch it.

ScRAM38December 04, 2023 05:26PM