Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loki has been pretty good

October 22, 2023 06:09AM
Hawkeye has been my favorite Marvel TV show , although , I seem to be in the minority with that opinion

but my favorite Marvel super heroes have always ben the more street level heroes

Loki has been real good , with season one , and now ,halfway through season two

I don't know how much Marvel stuff you watch , but Loki deals with , time travel , and alternate universes , and different versions of yourself

but what makes the show work is Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson's chemistry on screen ,

and in season two , they added Ke Huy Quan , you'll probably remember his as Short Round from Indiana Jones

My ranking of the Marvel MCU shows

1 ) Hawkeye , again , I'm in the minority on this one , but it's still my favorite

2 ) Loki season one and two , we'll see if Loki season two can stick the landing

3 ) WandaVision , each episode is like a different era 1/2 hour sitcom , although it will make sense at the end

4 ) Falcon and the Winter Soldier , kinda like Hawkeye , more street level characters

5 ) Moon Knight , doesn't really follow the comic very much , but it was still a good show

6 ) Ms Marvel , watch it or skip it , it was ok for what it was , one of those shows you can't really name anything really good about it, but can't really name anything bad about it either

7 ) She-Hulk , just plain stupid , even though I did kinda like it , just don't tell anyone

8 ) Secret Invasion , one of the shows I was looking forward the most , and it was awful

Okie Dokie Doctor Jones

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2023 06:13AM by IowaRam.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Santa Clauses Season 2 trailer

IowaRam81October 19, 2023 01:08PM

FARAWAY DOWNS Trailer , Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman

IowaRam56October 19, 2023 01:20PM

Hey ferragamo79 , you should check out Werewolf By Night

IowaRam45October 19, 2023 01:33PM

I will check it out

ferragamo7939October 21, 2023 09:37AM

Loki has been pretty good

IowaRam48October 22, 2023 06:09AM