Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When it comes to their Star Wars shows

September 24, 2023 03:09PM
Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau , are pretty much the ones in charge of the live action stuff , with Dave Filoni pretty much in charge of the animated shows

I mention that , because to get the most out of the live action shows , some knowledge of the two animated shows , Clone Wars and Rebels is helpful , as many characters and story lines come from those animated show , knowledge of those shows are not a necessity , but helpful , as most question that will come up can be answered with a simple Google / Wikipedia search

I should say , when it comes to the animated show , I haven't watched them all , just a few episodes here and there , I do have some of the basic knowledge of the characters , but thats it , so when I watch the live action shows I use Google / Wikipedia alot myself..............lol

the three seasons of The Mandalorian , go slightly down hill

seaon one was really good , stands apart from the rest of the Star Wars universe , kind of it's own thing

season two , this is were knowledge of Clone Wars and Rebles starts to comes into play , as season two kind of becomes the guest star of the week episodes , where characters from the animated shows start to show up in live action

season three , should have just called it the Bo-Katan show as The Mandalorian kinda starts to take a back seat in season three

I enjoyed all three seasons , with season one the best

the Boba Fett TV show , not really very good at all , for those of us who grew up with the origianl movies , this show kind of ruined the character , there are two episodes where Boba Fett isn't even in the show , but those two episodes feature Luke Skywalker , so that was kinda cool

the Obi Wan Kenobi TV show was underwhelming as well , there are some Anakin flashback scenes , and Darth Vader shows up in the show as well ,

Andora TV show , might actually be the best of the TV shows , but it's kind of a slow burn , no big lightsables battles , no big space battles , it's a show that just follows ordinary people under an oppressed goverment / the Empire, but it's very well writen and acted , it's actually a prequel to the movie Rouge One

and now Ashoka , the show that is currently on Disney Plus , episodes 1-3 are a slow burn , but episodes 4-6 have been really good , some of the best Star Wars to date , Anakin shows up here as well , but some knowledge of the Animated shows is required , it's cool to see Hayden Christensen return as Anakin

The Mandalorian , Boba Fett and Ahsoka are all in the same timeline, what most Star Wars fan call the FiloniVerse

Obi Wan Kenobi and Andor take place in diferent time lines

For the most part I've enjoyed all the shows except Boba Fett , but they all have their moments , and there are some pretty cool Star Wars moments here and there

Ahsoka feels and looks the most like the Star Wars that I grew up with

on a sad note , Ray Stevenson passed away a few months ago at the age of 58 , he plays Baylan in the Ashoka series , he's a pretty cool character , there are still two episodes left of Ashoka , so I don't know if they kill his character off or not , still a huge bummer about Ray Stevenson , he's actually been the MVP of the Ahsoka series

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Star Wars ..........................Grand Admiral Thrawn

IowaRam166September 24, 2023 05:51AM

GAMERA -Rebirth

IowaRam74September 24, 2023 06:01AM

IOWA just got Disney

ferragamo7950September 24, 2023 12:54PM

When it comes to their Star Wars shows Attachments

IowaRam67September 24, 2023 03:09PM

Andor trailer

IowaRam51September 24, 2023 03:10PM

Thanks, Im gonna jump into the Ahsoka

ferragamo7951September 24, 2023 03:25PM

Thrawn

IowaRam53September 24, 2023 03:46PM

any other good shows

ferragamo7960September 24, 2023 05:49PM

hummm...............

IowaRam77September 29, 2023 02:33PM

I got a promo in the mail

ferragamo7956October 01, 2023 07:42AM

Short Round has joined the Cast of Loki season 2

IowaRam80September 29, 2023 02:44PM

All new Doctor Who shows are coming to Disney Plus

IowaRam61September 29, 2023 02:58PM

Oddly enough....I have not seen "A New Hope" in a LONG time.

Ramgator52September 29, 2023 02:46PM

I'm still bummed that Carrie is gone. Attachments

Ramgator71September 29, 2023 02:53PM

We watched the latest Indiana Jones movie

IowaRam67October 02, 2023 03:49PM

I bought it....

JamesJM50October 02, 2023 04:15PM

Just thought it was a bummer of a way

IowaRam49October 03, 2023 02:22PM