Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Star Wars :Ahsoka

September 07, 2023 02:00PM
The first three episdoes were OK , I liked them , just thought they were a little underwhelming

but episode 4 , Holy Smokes !!! , might be some of the best 40 minutes of Star Wars ever and it ends with not just one , but two major cliff hangers

although the two cliff hangers , will probably have to do with how much knowledge you have with the animated series , Clone Wars and Rebles , if you have knowledge of those two shows , the cliff hagers will be huge , if you don't have any knowledge of the two shows , you'll probably have no idea whats going on

and to top it that off , next weeks episode 5 , their actually releasing in selected theatres , and it's also being directed by Dave Filoni himself , but I figure if their going to put that one episode in theatres , it must be visually impressive

one thing about the show , I know it's called Ahsoka , and it's about Ahsoka ,but Ray Stevenson and Ivanna Sakhno who play Baylon and Shin , are the most interesting of all the characters , and it's not even close , they steal every scene

Ray Stevenson's character Baylon is pretty cool

such a shame we lost Ray Stevenson earlier this year

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Star Wars :Ahsoka

IowaRam102September 07, 2023 02:00PM

Monarch: Legacy of Monsters trailer / Apple TV+ Godzilla series

IowaRam52September 08, 2023 01:51PM