Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't forget..

June 14, 2023 01:28PM
your trailer tags - my jet ski trailer has tags from 1994 on it.. I have never gotten the new tags.. I just make sure a cop never gets behind me on the road, and if i see one coming, I'll make evasive maneuvers to make sure he doesn't get directly behind me.. I DO have a story if one does get behind me:

"Officer I had a ramp setup in my truck so I carried the ski in the bed of the truck, then slid it into the water.. The trailer sat ina field since 1994 and I just hooked the trailer up, for the first time, since 1994 to see if it still even works"

Will that get me out of a ticket? Doubtful.. It might even get me arrested.. I dunno..

The only other advise i have is to put your keys on a floatie thingy, so if you drop them in the water - and you will - they won't sink and I won't need to fly there and dive down and find them for you..

Your post makes me realize I need to get the ski ready, tho.. Usually I don't until end of July cuz I'm lazy... Only need to charge the battery overnight and do a test start in the garage - with the garage door open, of course.. My boat tags are good through 2024 and everything else is hunky dory..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Preparing my boat for the summer....

JamesJM104June 14, 2023 01:05PM

Don't forget..

sstrams61June 14, 2023 01:28PM

Did you really think I wouldn't have a floatie on my keys...

JamesJM61June 14, 2023 01:44PM

I actually don't lol...

sstrams64June 14, 2023 02:26PM