Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preparing my boat for the summer....

June 14, 2023 01:05PM
It will be a while.... my son and his family are coming home from England this summer... July 1, (or about), to mid-August. They come every other year.. .he has a boat in storage here in my shop. We live on the lake while he's here. I'll get to that. laughing smiley

So prep... wow.... only thing I can think of that requires more maintenance than a boat is a house... .but it's close.

So we finished clean-up.. now we're stocking it - Deck BBQ, Margarita Making Machine, Pull Tube, Life Jackets (thought I'd forgot those didn't you?), Dog Life Jacket (yes, Guido will be aboard), I'm tried of making this list so I'm moving on. laughing smiley

Have the new registration stickers on it.... I'm so proud of myself for remembering.

You're saying to yourself, "Oh man, JamesJM, I envy you. Good times ahead. Think again. Well... yes, it will be good times... BUT... that's only due to the margarita maker.... because while I'm partaking around me will be utter chaos and fighting.. "MY TURN TO RIDE THE TUBE"... "NO MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE".... "I HATE YOU IT'S MY TURN".

sip sip sip sip sip "life is good" sip sip sip sip

"PAPA TELL THEM IT'S MY TURN"...

sip sip sip sip sip sip sip - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Preparing my boat for the summer....

JamesJM103June 14, 2023 01:05PM

Don't forget..

sstrams61June 14, 2023 01:28PM

Did you really think I wouldn't have a floatie on my keys...

JamesJM61June 14, 2023 01:44PM

I actually don't lol...

sstrams64June 14, 2023 02:26PM