Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UFO's and Smart Phones - - Laundry news Bonus

June 08, 2023 11:27AM
I'm sure you've seen it.... not sure if it's a hoax or satire or something BS BUT... it's all over social media (My granddaughter brought it to my attention). Reports of a UFO crash landing in Las Vegas and 2? 8' tall creatures exiting the craft. The big story regarding this?

That no one had a smart phone to record it. That's how the 'doubters' know it was fake. And you know what? The doubters are right.

That's my point here, by the way... NOT the UFO. I'm not sstrams, who doesn't own a smartphone. I DO have one. It is NOT, however, an extra appendage attached to my body. Fact is: I seldom have my smartphone on me. I catch HELL for that, BTW. In truth... because I don't constantly have a smartphone on me I'm considered an 'alien' myself. laughing smiley sstrams is a special kind of alien... must be a front office alien. laughing smiley

I defy you to find a person who is not in possession of a smartphone... and not just 'in possession' but that won't be actively using it.

If they had a smartphone fast draw contest my son-in-law would win it. He's incredible... fart and he's got it on video. Sneeze and it's recorded. My grandkids would give a run for his money BUT... he'd win every time... or at least 8 out of 10 times.

Ok, laundry news, (Waterfield loves my toiletry an laundry posts).... so I do my own laundry. My way, I should add. My way is to toss in my dirty clothes, all together... White, Black, Reds, Blues, Salmon, they all go in. No idea why they even have a color setting or any of the other settings that aren't 'normal wash'. So I was just adding a load of dirty clothes to wash and my granddaughter was in the room with me... she watched and then totally aghast said, "YOU DON'T USE FABRIC SOFTENER?". Well, I don't... never have, not sure what it is actually. Then she added, "YOU DON'T USE ?????" - can't remember what she called them... like 'pellets' that you add... I think for the 'scent' but I could be wrong. So anyway...

I had my granddaughter teach me how to add fabric softener then asked her how to add the pellets. She hesitated, I could see concern cross her brow. Cautiously, yet quite forcefully, she added, "Ummm, no, you don't get the pellets. They're expensive". Apparently my 'buying' the pellets, (I didn't know I was), does not qualify me to use them.

So now I want to use the pellets, whatever they are. BUT... I never would, that's too much work. I doubt if I stick with the fabric softener - just another chore added. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

UFO's and Smart Phones - - Laundry news Bonus

JamesJM86June 08, 2023 11:27AM

Yeah.. I think the old - or new - adage is..

sstrams45June 08, 2023 01:41PM

Not a chance in hell I'll ever catch anything on video...

JamesJM51June 08, 2023 02:05PM

Yeah, ain't that the truth?

sstrams48June 08, 2023 03:33PM

The videos you're looking for......

txramfan57June 08, 2023 02:50PM

Re: UFO's and Smart Phones - - Laundry news Bonus

SeattleRam54June 08, 2023 03:25PM

Well, that's sad for me...

JamesJM75June 08, 2023 08:34PM

Dang it you made me look up a word..

sstrams84June 09, 2023 04:28AM