Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Muppets Mayhem...............flashback

May 11, 2023 01:23PM
I watched the first 5 episodes last night , and I'm already calling the show a winner

best thing the Muppets have done in years

Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem have been the Muppets house band for 45 years ,and , as the show begins , we learned that the band signed a recording contract 45 years ago to make a album , but never did , as , they got busy......................lol

now , the record company comes calling , they either want the money back , or , the band to actually make an album , the band agrees to make an album and the show begins , so as they try to make the album , well , they get sidetracked alot...................lol

the show is actually alot of fun , and funny, most fun I've had with the Muppets in years

also need to point out , for the most part , the only Muppets in the show are the members of the band , no Kermit , no Miss Piggy , no Fozzie , the show is actually quite refreshing

and the Sountrack is KILLER !!!! , and I'm actually being serious here , now I don't listen to alot of new albums anymore , but this is one of the best albums I've heard in years

sorry James , but Animal is the best drummer of all time

the sound track has a good mix of classic cover tunes from the 60's-70's , with new original stuff , the show is worth watching just for the music , plus the show has a bunch of guest stars and cameos

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Muppets Mayhem...............flashback

IowaRam128May 11, 2023 01:23PM

I still remember laughing out loud in a Theater at the very first Muppet Movie Trailer.

Ramgator40May 11, 2023 02:59PM

I love that movie

IowaRam48May 12, 2023 01:16PM

OMG!! Paul Lynde as the Indian Chief, Nervous Elk, was HILARIOUS!!!

Ramgator62May 12, 2023 02:53PM

you'd probably actually like the show

IowaRam71May 12, 2023 01:35PM