Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Music lovers, musicians... ever watch...

May 10, 2023 05:49PM
Rick Beato's youtube channel? I like the guy... he knows his stuff - but I like him mostly because he LOVES music, ALL music.

Rick himself is a little strange, to me anyway. And I don't mean whacko or off-putting... just different.

I think it was Rambler that recently posted about the passing of Gordon Lightfoot.... "If You Could Read My Mind" I think one of the greatest songs, and performances, in the history of music. I'm not sure if I replied to Rambler's tribute to Gordon... I meant too.... if not what I was going to say was...

First, the mention of that song... but also, sadly, don't think I ever owned a song by Gordon OTHER than "If You Could Read My Mind"... actually, when reading Rambler's post I couldn't even think of another song the man did. Well, since then....

I called up Gordon on Apple Music... and what a shock that was... here's me - "HEY, I know that song, great song. WHOA... I know that one too.... AND that one, and AGAIN...".... and so on and so on and on. I knew MOST Of his songs... didn't realize they were Gordon at the time... other than "If You Could Read My Mind".

Anyway... Rick Beato's tribute to Gordon, for Gordon fans especially, is MORE than worth it... or maybe Rambler already posted that?

Rick calls "If You Could Read My Mind" - perfection. He's right. it is. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Music lovers, musicians... ever watch...

JamesJM83May 10, 2023 05:49PM

Re: Music lovers, musicians... ever watch...

SeattleRam40May 11, 2023 03:54AM

Re: Music lovers, musicians... ever watch...

RAMbler56May 11, 2023 10:05AM