Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Procrastination has a wonderful benefit....

April 04, 2023 11:37AM
I've had some important things I needed to get done hanging over my head now for a long time. Some of them for as long as 6 months. They were gnawing at me, interfering with my sleep, giving me an upset stomach.

Today, (and yesterday), I took care of all of them. DONE... and some were quite important. So how can I describe the relief? Well, I can't... unless you tend to procrastinate yourself you simply cannot hope to understand the 'relief' that one feels when finally getting off your ass and taking care of business. laughing smiley

I am sore, however... it's a sweet kind of soreness because of the relief of having finally addressed those looming tasks... but sore none the less. Sore? You ask? "Why are you sore, JamesJM".

Because one of those tasks involved signing and getting notarized... ohh.... I would conservatively estimate 768 gazillion documents. Thus... Writer's cramp. At first my signature was legible.... by the time I got to the 340 zillionth signature I could have been signing "Scroty McBoogerbutt" and it would have been as close to my name as my actual name. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Procrastination has a wonderful benefit....

JamesJM93April 04, 2023 11:37AM

I think I handle Procrastination better then you

IowaRam40April 04, 2023 12:25PM

I don't miss deadlines...

JamesJM69April 04, 2023 12:58PM

I still hafta finish the taxes..

sstrams44April 04, 2023 02:15PM

Well It can be rather..........TAXING! nm

Ramgator50April 04, 2023 02:20PM

I'm gonna need extra antibiotics for that one lol nm

sstrams37April 04, 2023 02:46PM

I have gotten to where I kinda do things..

sstrams63April 04, 2023 12:41PM