Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The extension only means we "own" him

January 08, 2023 07:28AM
roman18
Why must the source be within the building? The media uses "sources say" so much, IMO half the time the source doesn't exist...but the story/narrative can't fly without the term....Even yet that's not the question I brought up/out....who started the feeler for his working in a booth? Did he/his agent reach out. or did the media needing names in the booth go to him? IF he put the feeler out to the media, then the chances of him going would be higher IMO, if it's the other way around, then IMO it kinda goes like this...."Well Sean you got asked last year after winning it all and it didn't go too well this season, you still feel like coaching?"......That was then churned into a story that Adam is spinning....

The guy (Adam) puts out he is, after this game in limbo.....how can he be in limbo when he just signed an extension? The only way he could be in limbo is if his contract has run out and they don't have a deal moving forward.....then his career would be in limbo, waiting for an extension, looking elsewhere or going to the booth.....he's not in limbo, he has a job in his pocket...

The "extension" means nothing in regards to whether he is in "limbo" or not. The "In Limbo" term means he might be re-thinking that extension and might not want to honor it. If he is really "re-thinking" this then IMO, he is indeed in "limbo".

The extension just means we "own" him. If he would come back to another team, we would be compensated.

IMO, it's not a good look to bail after your first "real" losing season. That screams "quitter" to me. That screams "I can't handle the pressure" to me.

It does NOT scream "We not Me" to me at all which was "HIS" motto. That screams "hypocritical" to me.

None of the above are things I would use to describe McVay if asked.

As McVay would say, "Right Now", I am having a hard time seeing McVay leaving.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2023 07:35AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

How can a guy be in limbo....(as Adam states)

roman18151January 08, 2023 05:03AM

Is it just me, tho..

sstrams74January 08, 2023 05:08AM

But is it him thinking about it.....

roman1882January 08, 2023 05:11AM

I dunno for sure..

sstrams122January 08, 2023 05:14AM

Re: But is it him thinking about it.....

MamaRAMa81January 08, 2023 05:25AM

Re: But is it him thinking about it.....

Ramsdude61January 08, 2023 05:34AM

IMO therein is the beginning of the narrative.....

roman1836January 08, 2023 07:17AM

The extension only means we "own" him

Ramsdude35January 08, 2023 07:28AM

Re: IMO therein is the beginning of the narrative.....

MamaRAMa40January 08, 2023 07:30AM

Agree.

Ridgewood Ram127January 08, 2023 05:58AM