Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, 50 years in the making but I've joined you guys...

December 26, 2022 06:38AM
I think all of you. The team I have 'hated' (football hate, let's not get silly), the most over the last 50 years is the Vikings. For good reason if you lived thru the 70's... plus I had even more incentive to hate them since they were my ex-brother-in-law's favorite team.. (still are)... but he's history.

But today should it happen that the Vikings meet the Niners in the playoffs I'll be one of the biggest Viking fans on the planet. You're asking of me, "Did you EVER want the Niners to beat the Vikings?"... well, no, no I didn't. In previous Vikings vs Niner games I wanted both to lose and there was no 'good' outcome in that matchup for me... not so today!

I'm worried, (terrified), that the Niners have little threat to their making the SB....but I think the two most likely threats are the Eagles and the Vikings. And of those two I think the Vikings most likely to exorcise the devil (The Niners).

I SOOOO want the Vikings to knock of the Niners, (or any other team but for this post I'm speaking specifically of the Vikings), that should they do it... should they be the team to slay the Niners.... I will forgive the Vikings? There was a time when I would have laughed in your face for even saying that was possible in my lifetime (forgiving the Vikings I'm referring to)... but today?

At this moment I'm cheering the Chargers because they are my grandson's favorite team. And I'm VERY MUCH cheering on the Chargers... but if I'm honest... mostly I'm cheering on a Niner's elimination. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, 50 years in the making but I've joined you guys...

JamesJM140December 26, 2022 06:38AM

So, you’re saying that your favorite team is anyone that’s playing the 49ers?

Rams43112December 26, 2022 06:49AM

Yes, but....

JamesJM46December 26, 2022 06:53AM