Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just an ordinary Rams fan

December 26, 2022 03:44AM
Yes, I am just an ordinary Rams fan.

Despite the fact that I preach a middle of the road path viewpoint , tolerance and moderation, I very certainly did not exhibit those traits this season.

I very much questioned the sanity and competence of my Head Coach. Around October I was wondering if his head was going to crack open. We repeated the same failed patterns over and over.

Cam Akers. I've wanted that bum off this team after he quit on us. And his butter fingers drove me nuts. Heck, truthfully I think we cut the wrong back.

And Morris and this defense? Overrated bums. Weren't we just the best defense in the league? The only thing Jalen can cover is his face...

And this coaching staff. All the good ones are gone, and it's pretty hard to win with the dregs.

Wow, what an off the hook, completely ordinary fan assessment... But how many times did I feel like that this season?

Funny how one win can set the tracks again. I think I said that after the Raiders game, but this was so much more salient. A statement game. A grounded team beating a reeling opponent. We were solid. And I didn't think we'd be solid again this year. But this team has stepped up and keeps proving me wrong. Feels good to come here and get that off my chest.

~ Ordinary Rams Fan
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just an ordinary Rams fan

Old Goat198December 26, 2022 03:44AM

What a revelation!

Coy Bacon74December 26, 2022 03:49AM

Ha! I'm just glad that I'M the only one here who NEVER overreacts!!

Ramgator26December 26, 2022 06:28AM

Also...I have said for years... THESE are the type of seasons that make REAL fans.

Ramgator26December 26, 2022 06:34AM