Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fixed: complete Post - Potential Rebuild for McVay & Snead

December 20, 2022 10:16AM
I doubt there is much they can do on the fly without a lot of fortune.

Hard work & rolling up their sleeves is recommended. The shortcut are not recommended.

McVay’s system needs to be resealed and weather resistant. We were not prepared for the storms that touched down in 2022.

OL is a start. Bell-cow RB who can block and catch is a great follow-up.

We need to shed some declining or overpriced talents and we need to look very hard at the practice squad’s of teams that have built the right way at positions of need.

Upgrades at QB is critical. We have failed to demonstrate competency at that backup position and Stafford is a declining talent whose competence will be measure by the number of coaches and fans harkening back to the recent past. 2021 SB winner and projecting potential of the ‘if’

We need a back QB(s) that can be a potential starter(s) no matter how you look at it. Players like Wolford who should probably be added to our coaching staff. Players like Perkins cannot be conceived as 1 trick pony's that force you to throw away your play book and say "let's see what you can do on your own" are being wasted on this team. The time and money seems charitable since we clearly gave him no shot to be anything more than a novelty.

I like Raheem Morris and his communication style and fearless honesty. Did he do the best with what he had or did he demand more than the Rams could provide? Or do we have sufficient talent to build on and be a top 5 Defense? He remains a mixed bag clearly McVay needs to understand the answer and get more out of what we got from him.

Should Ram’s persist in being a passing team? I think we should be more physical and strive to be more balanced. Teams that can hold their own on both sides of the LOS are better than one sided offensive schemes that need a single player to be their primary focus.

Development needs to be a priority across the board.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2022 10:26AM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fixed: complete Post - Potential Rebuild for McVay & Snead

BumRap236December 20, 2022 10:16AM

Re: I'm with you bumrap!

oldschoolramfan77December 21, 2022 07:17AM

Re: Fixed: complete Post - Potential Rebuild for McVay & Snead

Old Goat66December 21, 2022 08:39AM

Agree - we're not going to become the Titans

promomasterj61December 21, 2022 09:07AM