Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

John Wolford returns to a limited practice

December 06, 2022 03:39PM
Posted by Charean Williams on December 6, 2022, 7:34 PM EST

Link

The Rams acquired a new quarterback Tuesday, but Baker Mayfield is a longshot to play in Thursday Night Football. The team, though, likely doesn’t know for certain who will start at quarterback.

John Wolford re-injured his neck in Sunday’s game against the Seahawks. He served as Bryce Perkins‘ backup in Week 11 when he initially injured his neck.

Starter Matthew Stafford is on injured reserve with a neck injury.

The Rams estimated Wolford as a non-participant in Monday’s practice, but he returned to limited work Tuesday.

Receiver Lance McCutheon (shoulder) also returned to a limited practice after the Rams estimated him as a non-participant Monday.

The rest of the team’s report remained the same.

Defensive tackle Aaron Donald (ankle) remains out of practice and unlikely to play this week.

Linebacker Travin Howard (hip), linebacker Terrell Lewis (back) and defensive back David Long Jr. (groin) again sat out practice.

Cornerback Troy Hill (groin) and receiver Ben Skowronek (shoulder) again were limited.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude132December 06, 2022 03:39PM

Stop it! This is like feeding the Lions last at the zoo or after the deer eat

Stafford972December 06, 2022 04:20PM

Re: Stop it! This is like feeding the Lions last at the zoo or after the deer eat

Ramsdude45December 07, 2022 04:24AM

Pandora

Stafford961December 07, 2022 04:31AM