Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New DC?

December 05, 2022 09:00AM
Rampage2K-
A new D.C. might be able to get the old Ramsey back... the lack of pass rush isn't helping either

Hopefully Staley gets fired and comes back

I don't know about Staley but what I do know is The Charmin Shell is the most passive, un-intimidating, scaredy-cat scheme in the league. It scares NOBODY. It's embarrassing and is wasting several HOF'ers talents.

It just seems like the perfect "scheme" to make up for a lack of creativity. Don't know what else to call? Call a prevent defense for the whole game. It's the "safe" thing to do. "Guys, just keep everything in front of you and maybe they will mess up!".

We keep hearing how Morris doesn't have "talent" at the CB position and doesn't "trust" them in man or press. Does that mean the coaches aren't good enough to"scheme around them" or "coach 'em up" enough to play alongside 3 HOF'ers??? I think so.

The Charmin Shell is basically a "glorified Prevent Defense" with the amount of off coverage we play. It's sad that that is the only thing Morris knows how to deploy. Week after week against team after team, it's the same old Charmin Shell game plan.

I wonder if Fangio himself could do better with this defense that has 3 HOF'ers on it? Would Fangio be a "one trick pony" too or would he figure out a way to change things up a bit more when needed?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsey needs to move to safety

Hazlet Hacksaw256December 05, 2022 01:34AM

Re: Ramsey needs to move to safety

Ram_Ruler96December 05, 2022 04:09AM

dodgerram147December 05, 2022 04:11AM

At what cost?

Ram_Ruler130December 05, 2022 04:28AM

Rams4345December 05, 2022 07:08AM

I don't see it Rams desperately need corners