Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Raheem Morris praises Geno Smith but hopes he 'plays terrible' Sunday

December 02, 2022 08:54AM
BerendsenRam
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Raheem Morris praises Geno Smith but hopes he 'plays terrible' Sunday

Cameron DaSilva
Raheem Morris and the Rams will game plan for him for the first time this week

Seriously? After reading the above, that article lost any credibility with me.

Does Morrishmello "game plan" for anyone? rolled eyes smiley

I swear we are rolling out the exact same game plan for EVERY team. The same old "Charmin Shell" ten yards off the ball, keep everything in front of you and allow any pass under 10 yards to be completed uncontested.

If Morrishmello "did" actually "game plan" for Geno, it would not only be "for the first time this week" it would be the "first time all season" that he game planned for anyone! lol3

Question: Do you think Geno is "scared" of facing this D or "licking his chops'? Anyone?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Raheem Morris praises Geno Smith but hopes he 'plays terrible' Sunday

BerendsenRam155December 02, 2022 08:09AM

Re: Raheem Morris praises Geno Smith but hopes he 'plays terrible' Sunday

Ramsdude58December 02, 2022 08:54AM