Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams finally took down Odell Beckham Jr.'s nameplate in locker room

December 01, 2022 09:08AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Rams finally took down Odell Beckham Jr.'s nameplate in locker room

Cameron DaSilva
December 1, 2022 7:10 am PT
Odell Beckham Jr. isn’t coming back to the Los Angeles Rams. Most fans have realized that for several weeks, watching their team lose five games in a row and fall rapidly out of playoff contention.

With Cooper Kupp out and Matthew Stafford still sidelined, there’s no chance Beckham is returning to the team he helped win a Super Bowl last season. The Rams are admitting that themselves now.

Buy Rams Tickets
Up until this week, the Rams had been holding a locker open for Beckham, keeping his nameplate on the wall in the team’s headquarters in Thousand Oaks. But now, that nameplate is gone.

The locker that has had Odell Beckham Jr’s name on it at the Rams’ training complex since last season is now blank again. They are no longer saving OBJ’s spot.

— Greg Beacham (@gregbeacham) November 30, 2022

Beckham still hasn’t decided on a team and has set up visits with the Giants, Bills and Cowboys, but the Rams are out of the running. It’s felt that way for a few weeks, too, especially after Beckham called them out for offering the “lowest of low” deals to him.

Beckham’s time with the Rams was brief, but it sure was impactful. Had he not signed with them last season, they may not have been crowned world champions.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams finally took down Odell Beckham Jr.'s nameplate in locker room

BerendsenRam207December 01, 2022 09:08AM

They should ebay it...

sstrams99December 01, 2022 01:25PM

He can put it in his "ME!! ME!! ME!!" room in one of his mansions! nm

Ramgator60December 01, 2022 02:13PM

Yup I wished I dug myself..

sstrams59December 01, 2022 02:33PM

Who cares, really?

Rams4367December 01, 2022 01:44PM

Re: Who cares, really?