Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scott seems out of place here

December 02, 2022 05:09AM
I love me some Nick Scott. He will always have a place in my heart for laying out Dweebo the way he did! beer cheer smiley

But, he seems out of place here on our D. We don't have many legit "tough guy, hard hitting guys" on this team. Morrishmello's Charmin Shell has turned this group into a big bag wussies that avoid contact, take bad angles, get pushed around, use bad tackling techniques and they don't scare ANYONE.

They sure won't be compared to the "Fearsome Foursome"! The way our D runs away from contact they should be called the "Friendly Foursome"!!! lol3

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Baldy's Breakdowns: Highlighting Nick Scott's huge hit and pick vs. Chiefs

BerendsenRam186November 29, 2022 09:01AM

that wasn't the good angle...

Rampage2K-110December 01, 2022 11:33AM

Re: that wasn't the good angle...

BerendsenRam124December 01, 2022 11:51AM

stlramz107December 02, 2022 04:02AM

BerendsenRam39December 02, 2022 08:19AM

Scott seems out of place here