Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I don't see much difference between the 2

November 28, 2022 11:00AM
promomasterj
We've lost games to Colt McCoy and Andy Dalton. Cooper Rush won like 5 games. That's the kind of true #2 you need.

Well, the problem is we DON'T have any of those guys and none of them will be available next year. So none of that does any good this year.

Perkins is the best of what we got right now. It's that simple. He should be playing. I agree, we aren't going to win many games with either guy so it is what it is.

I would be surprised if McVay stands pat at the QB2 position without bringing in competition nest year. But then again, he was in love with the Wolf for how many years now? rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If Matthew Stafford remains out, Bryce Perkins should stay Rams' starter

BerendsenRam146November 28, 2022 09:00AM

I don't see much difference between the 2

promomasterj105November 28, 2022 09:27AM

Re: I don't see much difference between the 2

Ramsdude68November 28, 2022 11:00AM