Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

↑↑↑Agree↑↑↑

November 26, 2022 03:36PM
headslapper
I would have loved to have Von back and our defense would be better, but the defense for the most part has not been the problem at all.

If we had signed Von to a 6 year contract we would be dreading that contract right now.

It is possible we get healthy and shore up the line and bounce back quickly, but it is also possible that Stafford's days are numbered, AD might start thinking of retirement again, and building an offensive line might take some time.

The offense is our main issue NOT the D. The D is still pretty good without Miller. I am sure he would've made a difference on D. Our sacks and turnovers would be higher for sure.

But our offense would still suck due to all the OL injuries even with Miller on our D.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Von Miller signing with Bills was Rams’ first sign of trouble in ‘22…

Rams43270November 26, 2022 06:52AM

Good insight

Ram_Ruler141November 26, 2022 08:12AM

Re: Von Miller signing with Bills was Rams’ first sign of trouble in ‘22…

Classicalwit92November 26, 2022 01:21PM

Blessing in disguise

headslapper129November 26, 2022 02:23PM

Absolutely

Atlantic Ram178November 26, 2022 03:28PM

↑↑↑Agree↑↑↑

Ramsdude85November 26, 2022 03:36PM