Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yup, now it's a "weakness"?

November 21, 2022 09:51AM
sstrams
we were all THRILLED with our secondary and thought it would be a strength and that we had great depth.. We have neither!

Call it "soft zone", "off coverage", call it whatever you want, if this article is true then I call it "playing scared". rolled eyes smiley

We are so "afraid" that our guys will get torched in man that we have no other choice but to play like this allowing QB's to look like HOF'ers.

There for a while during this game that Andy Dalton has more TD's than he did in completions!!! This is Andy Friggin Dalton we're talking about here. Not the 2016 Dalton, the 2022 Dalton who isn't good enough anymore to be a starter in this league anymore. But against our D he looks like an MVP!!!

I am not a fan of playing scared. If we're going to lose, and we are anyway, I want to go down "fighting" not "quivering in my boots" that my guys aren't good enough!

Only good enough for zone? If we play "more press" we will lose the game??? Is that what I have been hearing? Well, guess what? We're losing games anyway, how much worse can it be? Is there something worse than losing? rolled eyes smiley

Also, if our players aren't good enough, who is responsible for acquiring these players???

Maybe it's time to stop being "afraid" and let's see what happens? I guess Morris isn't capable of "coaching up" or "scheming up" HIS players to do anything else but play scared.

I wonder how Jack Youngblood would feel about his D playing "scared" like this???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This stat might explain why the Rams use a zone-heavy defense

BerendsenRam255November 21, 2022 08:37AM

I doubt Morris is a dummy too

Hazlet Hacksaw93November 21, 2022 09:22AM

Seems like I remember during camp..

sstrams84November 21, 2022 09:27AM

Re: Seems like I remember during camp..

BerendsenRam165November 21, 2022 09:28AM

Yup, now it's a "weakness"?

Ramsdude80November 21, 2022 09:51AM

Yeah, I agree, 'dude..